Grange Park Gold Pack.
Grange Park Gold pack is a very exciting and very special time of the week. All children (and staff) look forward to Friday afternoons. Have a look below to find out about Gold Pack.
Each week a member of Y1 to Y6 class will become a member of the GPGP for the
This VIP membership includes a range of exclusive opportunities and treats including:
- Lunch at 12pm each day, served on their own VIP table with golden plates and cutlery.
- A lanyard to wear all week allowing them to jump to the front of any queue or line.
- A free week at breakfast club.
- Friday afternoon ‘hall pass’ where they can go anywhere they like in school on a Friday afternoon and join in any lesson they wish!
- Sole use of the Adventure Playground on a Monday morning break (or Games Room if it is raining).
The children will no longer receive a golden book slip on a Thursday as we want the recipients to remain anonymous. The children will not know who is in the ‘Gold Pack’ until Friday afternoon when their parents come into the hall.
So here’s the important part. We will ring you on the Thursday after school to let you know your child is in Gold Pack. So if you change your phone number please let us know immediately. Please don’t let your child know if they’re chosen. We want to keep it a secret until the assembly!