This page provides information about how pupil premium is used at Grange Park. The link below shows how we have used our pupil premium funding.
If you would like more details about Pupil Premium at Grange Park, please click on the link below.
We are continuing to support the learning and progress of our Pupil Premium children through
- Specialist staff employed to enhance the curriculum
- Funding rewards to encourage good attendance and home reading
- Subsidised curriculum visits
- Increased staffing resulting in lower class sizes
- Funding a subsidised Breakfast Club
- Providing counselling to children and families
Please see our Pupil Premium Strategy Statement for more detailed information.
Further details on the impact of this provision will be added at the end of the academic year.
Please use the link below to view our Pupil Premium Strategy statement
Please see the reports below for information on how our pupil Premium allocation has been spent and the impact this has had in previous years.
Grange Park has received recognition for the results pupils have achieved. Please click on the links below to read the letters.